Boy's Groton Long Point D-Ring Belt

#453 Boy's Groton Long Point D-Ring Belt

New in stock!! Everyone's been asking us for boys belts, and they're finally here! Our super cute boy's belts are $28.00

SIZES: All belts are 1" wide with a d-ring buckle.

XS: 25 1/2"

S: 28 1/2"

M: 31 1/2"

L: 34 1/2"

XL: 37 1/2"

BrandJust Madras
Price:$28.00
Sizes:
Fabric Choice:

Our Story | Contact | Monogramming | Customer Care | Shipping /returns Info | Boutique and Trunk Shows | Store Locator | Wholesale | Custom

Copyright 2007-2013 Just Madras | All Rights Reserved | Site Map | AMERICAN MADE proudly american made
Web Design: Simply Creative
Just Madras is upfront