Seersucker Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Lime

Seersucker Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Lime Seersucker Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Lime
Click for Detail
#424-30 Seersucker Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Lime

This Seersucker Cummerbund Set is already a bestseller! This set is perfect for the summer it features our Blue Seersucker. Classic bow tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. It is also Available in Lime, Turquoise, Tangerine seersuckers. Fits Neck sizes 14 - 19 1/2". The Cummerbund has an elastic adjuster that fits waists 30-42".
100% Cotton Seersucker
We recommend dry cleaning this item.

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummberbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)
Add Monogram for additional $10.00!
(When entering Initials please enter FIRST, MIDDLE, LAST. Click below to see Monogramming Styles or see Monogramming for more tips and styles on monogramming!)

NEW!! Add a Crab or Palmetto for an additional $10.00

BrandJust Madras
Price:$110.00
Monogram Options:
Monogram/palmetto/crab:
Initials:
Monogram Style:
Thread Color:
Seersucker Color:

Our Story | Contact | Monogramming | Customer Care | Shipping /returns Info | Boutique and Trunk Shows | Store Locator | Wholesale | Custom

Copyright 2007-2013 Just Madras | All Rights Reserved | Site Map | AMERICAN MADE proudly american made
Web Design: Simply Creative
Just Madras is upfront