Plaid SILK Cummerbund/Bow Tie set

Plaid SILK Cummerbund/Bow Tie set Plaid SILK Cummerbund/Bow Tie set
Click for Detail
#424-47 Plaid SILK Cummerbund/Bow Tie set

This SILK Cummerbund Set will be a great addition to your black tie attire!  This set features our new Navy/White/Green plaid SILK. Classic bow tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. One size fits all.Fits Neck sizes  14 - 19 1/2".  The Cummerbund has an elastic adjuster that fits waists 30-42".

100% SILK

 We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummberbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

We recommend DRY CLEANING this item

BrandJust Madras
Price:$125.00

Our Story | Contact | Monogramming | Customer Care | Shipping /returns Info | Store Locator | Wholesale | Custom

Copyright 2007-2013 Just Madras | All Rights Reserved | Site Map | AMERICAN MADE proudly american made
Web Design: Simply Creative
Just Madras is upfront