Catalog > Tangerine Orange Seersucker Bow Tie
Tangerine Orange Seersucker Bow Tie
Tangerine Orange Seersucker Bow Tie Tangerine Orange Seersucker Bow Tie
Click for Detail
#357-22 Tangerine Orange Seersucker Bow Tie

Seersucker BOW TIES! Does it get any preppier than that? A great addition for that upcoming party or wedding, this is a must have.

Classic self tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. Bow Tie measures 2 3/8"at the widest point of the butterfly.
Fits neck sizes 14- 19 1/2"

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

Show your school spirit!

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

BrandJust Madras
Pick Bow Tie or Pocket Square Set:

We think you may also like...