Catalog > Seersucker Cosmetic Bag Large-Lime Seersucker
Seersucker Cosmetic Bag Large-Lime Seersucker
Seersucker Cosmetic Bag Large-Lime Seersucker Seersucker Cosmetic Bag Large-Lime Seersucker
Click for Detail
#449-30 Seersucker Cosmetic Bag Large-Lime Seersucker

We made a larger size Cosmetic bag to house all of the bottle that you want to stand up when you travel! Oilcloth lined for easy wipe-outs, two inside pockets and zipper closure.
Fits nicely into our Grace beach bag - perfect to hold sunscreen, wallet, phone, make-up, etc! Makes a great "Bikini" bag too, to hold your wet bathing suits.
13 x 10 x 3 inches

MONOGRAM STYLES (CLICK HERE TO SEE)
BrandJust Madras
Price:$26.00