Catalog > Campus Prep Orange/Blue Check Bow Tie
Campus Prep Orange/Blue Check Bow Tie
Click for Detail
#357-CPBT05 Campus Prep Orange/Blue Check Bow Tie
Our "Campus Prep"  Checked Bow Ties are perfect for Game Day or for an event on campus to show your spirit!

Classic self tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing.
Fits neck sizes 14-19 1/2

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

Shown here is our Orange/Blue Check.  Go Florida, UVA, Bucknell, Clemson, and Auburn and MORE!
BrandJust Madras
Pick Bow Tie or Pocket Square Set:

We think you may also like...