Catalog > Campus Prep Blue/Orange Check Tie
Campus Prep Blue/Orange Check Tie
Click for Detail
#348-CP05 Campus Prep Blue/Orange Check Tie
We have added the "Campus Prep" checks to our Tie Collection.  Perfect for "Gameday" or campus events to show your spirit!  Shown here is our Blue/Orange check.  Go Florida, UVA, Clemson, Auburn and Bucknell and many more schools.

100% Cotton, 3" wide at the widest point and 60" in length.
55.00

WE ARE NOW OFFERING OUR TIES IN A SKINNY VERSION (2 1/2"), and EXTRA LONG (63")
Use the drop down to pick your selection!

BrandJust Madras
Price:$55.00
Tie Choice: