Catalog > Mens Madras Plaid Leather belt-Mackinac Island
Mens Madras Plaid Leather belt-Mackinac Island
Mens Madras Plaid Leather belt-Mackinac Island Mens Madras Plaid Leather belt-Mackinac Island
Click for Detail
#384-32 Mens Madras Plaid Leather belt-Mackinac Island
Leather tip belt with our Mackinac Island Madras plaid patchwork that is cut on the bias and stitched over 100% Navy webbing. A great addition to your wardrobe!
Navy, light blue, green, yellow and white .
1 1/4" wide

We suggest you order 2 inches up from your pant size (i.e. 30 inch pants=32 inch belt)

 This print has been retired

MADE IN THE USA

BrandJust Madras
Price:$50.00 Sale! $25.00