Catalog > Seersucker Cummerbund and Bow Tie Set-Blue
Seersucker Cummerbund and Bow Tie Set-Blue
Click for Detail
#424-21 Seersucker Cummerbund and Bow Tie Set-Blue

This Seersucker Cummerbund Set is a bestseller! This set is perfect for the spring and summer formals, proms, summer weddings! Classic bow tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. Fits Neck sizes 14 - 19 1/2". The Cummerbund has an elastic adjuster that fits waists 30-42".

Shown here in Blue Seersucker.

100% Cotton Seersucker

We recommend dry cleaning this item.

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummberbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)
Fabric Patterns (Click here to see patterns )
BrandJust Madras
Price:$95.00

We think you may also like...