Catalog > Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Groton Long Point
Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Groton Long Point
Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Groton Long Point Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Groton Long Point
Click for Detail
#424-26 Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Groton Long Point

This Madras plaid Cummerbund Set is already a bestseller! This set features our Groton Long Point Plaid. Classic bow tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. One size fits all.Fits Neck sizes 14 - 19 1/2". The Cummerbund has an elastic adjuster that fits waists 30-42".
100% cotton

We recommend dry cleaning this item.

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummberbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

Fabric Patterns (Click here to see patterns )
BrandJust Madras
Price:$95.00