Catalog > Men's Blue Seersucker Leather Belt
Men's Blue Seersucker Leather Belt
Click for Detail
#384-21 Men's Blue Seersucker Leather Belt
Leather tip belt with our Blue Seersucker fabric that is stitched over 100% Navy webbing. A great addition to your summer wardrobe!

1 1/4" wide

We suggest you order 2 inches up from your pant size (i.e. 30 inch pants=32 inch belt)

MADE IN THE USA

Will be back in stock 4/10  so check back!

Fabric Patterns (Click here to see patterns )
BrandJust Madras
Price:$58.00
Sorry, item is temporarily out of stock