Catalog > Boys Madras Plaid Tie in Groton Long Point
Boys Madras Plaid Tie in Groton Long Point
#JrTie-26 Boys Madras Plaid Tie in Groton Long Point

Our Boys Tie in Groton Long Point madras is one of our favorites!
100% cotton madras
Fits Boys ages 7-11
Measures 49 1/2 "

Fabric Patterns (Click here to see patterns )
BrandJust Madras
Price:$45.00 Sale! $22.50