Catalog > Tangerine Orange Seersucker Tie
Tangerine Orange Seersucker Tie
Tangerine Orange Seersucker Tie Tangerine Orange Seersucker Tie
Click for Detail
#348-22 Tangerine Orange Seersucker Tie
Our Chappy Madras and Seersucker tie collection! Named after the Chappy Ferry on the Vineyard! You will be a hit at your next spring or summer party .

This Tangerine Seersucker Tie is a classic for your summer events.

3" wide at the widest point and 60" long

WE ARE NOW OFFERING OUR TIES IN A SKINNY VERSION (2 1/2") and EXTRA LONG (63")
Use the drop down to pick your selection!

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

We recommend dry cleaning this item.

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummberbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

BrandJust Madras
Tie Choice:
Pick Tie or Pocket Square Set:

We think you may also like...