Madras Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set Montauk

Madras Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set Montauk Madras Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set Montauk
Click for Detail
#424-20 Madras Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set Montauk

This Madras Cummerbund Set is already a bestseller! This set features our Montauk Plaid Madras Patchwork. Classic bow tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. Fits Neck sizes 14 - 19 1/2". The Cummerbund has an elastic adjuster that fits waists 30-42".
We recommend dry cleaning this item.

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummberbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)
Fabric Patterns (Click here to see patterns )
Price:$110.00

Our Story | Contact | Monogramming | Customer Care | Shipping /returns Info | Boutique and Trunk Shows | Store Locator | Wholesale | Custom

Copyright 2007-2013 Just Madras | All Rights Reserved | Site Map | AMERICAN MADE proudly american made
Web Design: Simply Creative
Just Madras is upfront