Catalog > Madras Plaid Bow Tie -Groton Long Point
Madras Plaid Bow Tie -Groton Long Point
Madras Plaid Bow Tie -Groton Long Point Madras Plaid Bow Tie -Groton Long Point
Click for Detail
#357-26 Madras Plaid Bow Tie -Groton Long Point
One of favorites! Groton Long Point Plaid Madras Bow Tie is a traditional plaid that would be perfect for a Yacht Club upcoming summer party or wedding, this is a must have.

Classic self tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing.
Bow tie measures 2 3/8" at the widest point.
Fits neck sizes 14- 19 1/2"

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

Fabric Patterns (Click here to see patterns )
BrandJust Madras
Pick Bow Tie or Pocket Square Set: