Catalog > Madras Plaid Tie in Groton Long Point
Madras Plaid Tie in Groton Long Point
Madras Plaid Tie in Groton Long Point Madras Plaid Tie in Groton Long Point
Click for Detail
#348-26 Madras Plaid Tie in Groton Long Point

We love this Madras plaid, Groton Long Point Tie with Navy, pink, and yellow, this tie will make a great addition to you spring/summer tie collection.

Perfect for your summer Wedding, Madras party, or just to make a preppy fashion statement. Our boys love wearing them for classes and Fraternity parties!

3" wide at the widest point and 60" in length.
Skinny Tie (2 1/2"wide )
XL(63" long)

100% Cotton

A Customer Favorite is being Retired!

We recommend dry cleaning our ties!

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

BrandJust Madras
Tie choice:

We think you may also like...