Catalog > Men's Madras Plaid Leather Belt Block Island
Men's Madras Plaid Leather Belt Block Island
Click for Detail
#384-121 Men's Madras Plaid Leather Belt Block Island
New for Summer 2017!  Leather tip belt with Madras plaid patchwork in Block Island that is cut on the bias and stitched over 100% Navy webbing. A great addition to your summer wardrobe!

1 1/4" wide

We suggest you order 2 inches up from your pant size (i.e. 30 inch pants=32 inch belt)

Made in the USA

Fabric Patterns (Click here to see patterns )
BrandJust Madras
Price:$60.00
Size: