Catalog > Large Cosmetic Bag - America's Cup
Large Cosmetic Bag - America's Cup
Click for Detail
#449-101 Large Cosmetic Bag - America's Cup
We made a larger size Cosmetic bag to house all of the bottle that you want to stand up when you travel! Oilcloth lined for easy wipe-outs, two inside pockets and zipper closure.
Fits nicely into our Grace beach bag - perfect to hold sunscreen, wallet, phone, make-up, etc! Makes a great "Bikini" bag too, to hold your wet bathing suits.

13 x 10 x 3 inches

MONOGRAM STYLES (CLICK HERE TO SEE)
Price:$26.50