Catalog > Lucy Skirt-Mini Flamingos
Lucy Skirt-Mini Flamingos
Click for Detail
#343-104 Lucy Skirt-Mini Flamingos

Made of 100% cotton plaid, this classic shaped skirt falls above the knee. One pocket and Zipper closure in back. Machine wash cold water, hang to dry and lightly iron! Fully lined. This skirt is fitted, order up a size if you want to tuck a shirt in!

Shown here in our cute mini flamingos pattern, this skirt is perfect for summer!

17 inch hem

ON SALE FOR $64.00!

ALL SALES FINAL

BrandJust Madras