Catalog > Lucy Skirt-America's Cup
Lucy Skirt-America's Cup
Click for Detail
#343-101 Lucy Skirt-America's Cup

Made of 100% cotton plaid, this classic shaped skirt falls above the knee. One pocket and Zipper closure in back. Machine wash cold water, hang to dry and lightly iron! Fully lined. This skirt is fitted, order up a size if you want to tuck a shirt in!

Shown here in our fun America's cup print!  Perfect for the summer!

17 inch length

ON SALE FOR $64.00!

ALL SALES FINAL

BrandJust Madras