Catalog > Lucy Skirt-Ocean City
Lucy Skirt-Ocean City
Click for Detail
#343-123 Lucy Skirt-Ocean City

Made of 100% cotton patchwork, this classic shaped skirt falls above the knee. One pocket and Zipper closure in back. Machine wash cold water, hang to dry and lightly iron! Fully lined. This skirt is fitted, order up a size if you want to tuck a shirt in!

Shown here in our Ocean City pattern, this skirt is perfect for summer!

17 INCH LENGTH (2 INCH HEM FOR ADJUSTING)

BrandJust Madras
Price:$92.00
Size:
Length: