Catalog > Cummerbund/Bow Tie Set- Teal/Pink Mini Flamingo
Cummerbund/Bow Tie Set- Teal/Pink Mini Flamingo
Click for Detail
#424-104 Cummerbund/Bow Tie Set- Teal/Pink Mini Flamingo
This Cummerbund Set is sure to be the talk of the PARTY!  This set features our Teal and Pink Mini Flamingos. Classic bow tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing.
Fits Neck sizes  14 - 19 1/2".  The Cummerbund has an elastic adjuster that fits waists 30-42".

100% Cotton
We recommend dry cleaning this item

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummberbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)
BrandJust Madras
Price:$95.00