Catalog > Seersucker Cummerbund and Bow Tie Set-Wide Blue
Seersucker Cummerbund and Bow Tie Set-Wide Blue
Click for Detail
#424-60 Seersucker Cummerbund and Bow Tie Set-Wide Blue

Seersucker, Seersucker, Seersucker, it doesn't get better than that!
This set is perfect for the spring and summer formals, proms, summer weddings! Classic bow tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. Fits Neck sizes 14 - 19 1/2". The Cummerbund has an elastic adjuster that fits waists 30-42".

Shown here in Wide Blue Seersucker.

We recommend dry cleaning this item.

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummberbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)
BrandJust Madras
Price:$95.00