Catalog > Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Southport
Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Southport
Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Southport Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Southport
Click for Detail
#424-98 Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Southport
Our NEW Southport cummerbund set is a huge hit already! With pink, blue, yellow and white, this set is sure to have any color dress your date will wear!

Classic bow tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. One size fits all.Fits Neck sizes  14 - 19 1/2".  The Cummerbund has an elastic adjuster that fits waists 30-42".
100% cotton
We recommend dry cleaning this item.

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummberbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)
BrandJust Madras
Price:$95.00