Catalog > Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Royal Gingham
Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Royal Gingham
Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Royal Gingham Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Royal Gingham
Click for Detail
#424-100 Madras plaid Bow Tie and Cummerbund Set-Royal Gingham
Gingham plaid is the hottest trend out there!  This set features our Royal Gingham plaid fabric. Classic bow tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. One size fits all. Fits Neck sizes  14 - 19 1/2".  The Cummerbund has an elastic adjuster that fits waists 30-42".
100% cotton
We recommend dry cleaning this item.

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)
BrandJust Madras
Price:$95.00