Catalog > Madras plaid Tie-Southport
Madras plaid Tie-Southport
Click for Detail
#348-98 Madras plaid Tie-Southport
 We love this Madras plaid Tie in our new Southport fabric.  Pink, blue, green and yellow, this tie will make a great addition to you spring/summer tie collection.

Perfect for your summer Wedding, Madras party, or just to make a preppy fashion statement.  Our boys love wearing them for classes and Fraternity parties!

3" wide at the widest point and 60" in length.

WE ARE NOW OFFERING OUR TIES IN A SKINNY VERSION (2 1/2"), and EXTRA LONG (63") for $38.00.
Use the drop down to pick your selection!

100% Cotton

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches
BrandJust Madras
Tie Choice:
Pick Tie or Pocket Square Set: