Catalog > Madras Plaid Tie-Celery Gingham
Madras Plaid Tie-Celery Gingham
Click for Detail
#348-99 Madras Plaid Tie-Celery Gingham
 We love this Gingham check Tie in celery green!

Perfect for your summer Wedding, Madras party, or just to make a preppy fashion statement.  Our boys love wearing them for classes and Fraternity parties!

3" wide at the widest point and 60" in length.

SALE -$27.50 FINAL SALE

100% Cotton

We recommend dry cleaning our ties!

BrandJust Madras