Catalog > Madras Plaid Tie-Fushia Gingham
Madras Plaid Tie-Fushia Gingham
Click for Detail
#348-87 Madras Plaid Tie-Fushia Gingham
 We love this Gingham check Tie in fushia!

Perfect for your summer Wedding, Madras party, or just to make a preppy fashion statement.  Our boys love wearing them for classes and Fraternity parties!

3" wide at the widest point and 60" in length.

WE ARE NOW OFFERING OUR TIES IN A SKINNY VERSION (2 1/2"), and EXTRA LONG (63") for $38.00.
Use the drop down to pick your selection!

100% Cotton

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

We recommend dry cleaning our ties!

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummberbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)
BrandJust Madras
Tie Choice:
Pick Tie or Pocket Square Set: