Catalog > Madras Plaid Bow Tie-Southport
Madras Plaid Bow Tie-Southport
Madras Plaid Bow Tie-Southport Madras Plaid Bow Tie-Southport
Click for Detail
#357-98 Madras Plaid Bow Tie-Southport
 BOW TIES! Does it get any preppier than that?
We LOVE our Southport 100% cotton fabric will be perfect for that upcoming party or wedding!

Classic self tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing.
Fits neck sizes 14- 19 1/2"

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

BrandJust Madras
Pick Bow Tie or Pocket Square Set: