Catalog > Palm Seersucker Bow Tie
Palm Seersucker Bow Tie
Click for Detail
#357-95 Palm Seersucker Bow Tie
 Our new favorite Seersucker Bow Tie. Does it get any preppier than that? A great addition for that upcoming party or wedding, this is a must have. Shown here in our palm seersucker.

Classic self tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. Bow Tie measures 2 3/8"at the widest point of the butterfly.
Fits neck sizes 14- 19 1/2"

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

HOW TO TIE A BOWTIE VIDEO:
BrandJust Madras
Pick Bow Tie or Pocket Square Set: