Catalog > Men's Navy Gingham Bermuda Shorts
Men's Navy Gingham Bermuda Shorts
Click for Detail
#385-76 Men's Navy Gingham Bermuda Shorts

Show our preppy spirit with our Navy Gingham shorts!   They are a winner this season already! Looks great with a white polo shirt or button down. Button front with two front pockets. So comfortable!!!  10.5" inseam

Available in sizes 28-40

Flash SALE : $49.00
ALL SALES FINAL

 MADE IN THE USA  100% cotton