Catalog > Madras plaid bow tie-Harwichport
Madras plaid bow tie-Harwichport
Click for Detail
#357-79 Madras plaid bow tie-Harwichport

 BOW TIES! Does it get any preppier than that?
We LOVE our Harwichport 100% cotton fabric will be perfect for that upcoming party or wedding! Blue,green, pink,yellow.

Classic self tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. Bow Tie measures 2 3/8"at the widest point of the butterfly.
Fits neck sizes 14- 19 1/2"

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

HOW TO TIE A BOWTIE VIDEO:
BrandJust Madras
Pick Bow Tie or Pocket Square Set: