Catalog > Madras plaid bow tie-Navy Gingham
Madras plaid bow tie-Navy Gingham
Click for Detail
#357-76 Madras plaid bow tie-Navy Gingham

 BOW TIES! Does it get any preppier than that? We LOVE our  Navy Gingham 100% cotton fabric will be perfect for that upcoming party or wedding! If you love navy and white, this is your Bow Tie!

Classic self tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. Bow Tie measures 2 3/8"at the widest point of the butterfly.
Fits neck sizes 14- 19 1/2"

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

 ALL SALES FINAL

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

HOW TO TIE A BOWTIE VIDEO:
BrandJust Madras
Price:$50.00 Sale! $25.00
Sorry, item is temporarily out of stock