Catalog > Mens bow Tie-Navy Stripes
Mens bow Tie-Navy Stripes
Click for Detail
#357-83 Mens bow Tie-Navy Stripes

 Stripes are so hot this season and you are going to LOVE our new ones.  Navy stripes, this bow tie will make a great addition to you spring/summer tie collection.

 100% cotton fabric

Classic self tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. Bow Tie measures 2 3/8"at the widest point of the butterfly.
Fits neck sizes 14- 19 1/2"

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

ALL SALES FINAL
We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

HOW TO TIE A BOWTIE VIDEO:
BrandJust Madras
Price:$50.00 Sale! $25.00
Sorry, item is temporarily out of stock