Catalog > Mens Tie- Turquoise Stripes
Mens Tie- Turquoise Stripes
Mens Tie- Turquoise Stripes Mens Tie- Turquoise Stripes
Click for Detail
#348-82 Mens Tie- Turquoise Stripes
Stripes are so hot this season and you are going to LOVE our new ones.  Turquoise stripes, this tie will make a great addition to you spring/summer tie collection.

Perfect for your summer Wedding, Madras party, or just to make a preppy fashion statement.  Our boys love wearing them for classes and Fraternity parties!

3" wide at the widest point and 60" in length.

100% Cotton

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

We recommend dry cleaning our ties!

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)
BrandJust Madras
Tie Choice:
Pick Tie or Pocket Square Set: