Catalog > Madras plaid Tie-Harwichport
Madras plaid Tie-Harwichport
Madras plaid Tie-Harwichport Madras plaid Tie-Harwichport
Click for Detail
#348-79 Madras plaid Tie-Harwichport
 We love this Madras plaid Tie in our new Harwichport fabric.  Pink, blue, green and yellow, this tie will make a great addition to you spring/summer tie collection.

Perfect for your summer Wedding, Madras party, or just to make a preppy fashion statement.  Our boys love wearing them for classes and Fraternity parties!

3" wide at the widest point and 60" in length.

WE ARE NOW OFFERING OUR TIES IN A SKINNY VERSION (2 1/2"), and EXTRA LONG (63")
Use the drop down to pick your selection!

100% Cotton

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

We recommend dry cleaning our ties!

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)
BrandJust Madras
Tie Choice:
Pick Tie or Pocket Square Set: