Catalog > Mens Tie- Navy/White Anchors
Mens Tie- Navy/White Anchors
Mens Tie- Navy/White Anchors Mens Tie- Navy/White Anchors
Click for Detail
#348-91 Mens Tie- Navy/White Anchors
 Anchors away!

Perfect for your summer Wedding,  summer party, or just to make a preppy fashion statement.  Our boys love wearing them for classes and Fraternity parties!

3" wide at the widest point and 60" in length.

100% Cotton

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

SALE- $27.50 Final sale

We recommend dry cleaning our ties!

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/Bow Tie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)
BrandJust Madras
Price:$55.00 Sale! $27.50
Tie Choice:
Pick Tie or Pocket Square Set: