Catalog > Seersucker Toiletry Bag-Blue Seersucker
Seersucker Toiletry Bag-Blue Seersucker
Seersucker Toiletry Bag-Blue Seersucker Seersucker Toiletry Bag-Blue Seersucker
Click for Detail
#423-21 Seersucker Toiletry Bag-Blue Seersucker
Our Toiletry bag is something you will love traveling with. Very roomy and it is lined with a coordinating oilcloth for easy wipe outs, and zipper closure. Shown here in our Blue Seersucker with our "block" monogram (monogram $10 additional)

UNISEX--both our male and female customers LOVE this bag!

10" long x 6" high x 5 wide

No Monogramming available at this time.

BrandJust Madras
Price:$29.00