Catalog > Boys Seersucker Bow Tie - Wide Red Seersucker
Boys Seersucker Bow Tie - Wide Red Seersucker
Boys Seersucker Bow Tie - Wide Red Seersucker Boys Seersucker Bow Tie - Wide Red Seersucker
Click for Detail
#381JBT-53 Boys Seersucker Bow Tie - Wide Red Seersucker

Seersucker Bow ties are one of our favorites at Just Madras! These are in Junior sizes and a great addition for that upcoming party or wedding, this is a must have!

Classic bow tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing.
Shown here in wide red seersucker.

Fits age 3-7 years old

BrandJust Madras
Price:$45.00 Sale! $22.50