Catalog > Boys Seersucker Bow Tie - Blue Seersucker
Boys Seersucker Bow Tie - Blue Seersucker
Boys Seersucker Bow Tie - Blue Seersucker Boys Seersucker Bow Tie - Blue Seersucker
Click for Detail
#381JBT-21 Boys Seersucker Bow Tie - Blue Seersucker

Seersucker Bow ties are one of our favorites at Just Madras! These are in Junior sizes and a great addition for that upcoming party or wedding, this is a must have!

Classic bow tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing.
Shown here in blue seersucker.

Fits age 3-7 years old

BrandJust Madras
Price:$45.00