Catalog > Blue Seersucker Bow Tie with Lobsters
Blue Seersucker Bow Tie with Lobsters
Click for Detail
#357-21LOB Blue Seersucker Bow Tie with Lobsters

We made this bow tie especially for our Maine loving lobstermen!  You will be the talk of the
 party this summer. Blue seersucker with an red embroidered lobsters!
Classic self tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. Bow Tie measures 2 3/8"at the widest point of the butterfly.
Fits neck sizes 14- 19 1/2"
100%  Cotton
We recommend dry cleaning this item!

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches
(See drop down below)

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

HOW TO TIE A BOWTIE VIDEO:

BrandJust Madras
Pick Bow Tie or Pocket Square Set: