Catalog > Wide Aqua Seersucker Tie
Wide Aqua Seersucker Tie
Wide Aqua Seersucker Tie Wide Aqua Seersucker Tie
Click for Detail
#348-59 Wide Aqua Seersucker Tie

This wide turquoise seersucker tie is a classic for your summer events and wedding.

3" wide at the widest point and 60" long

.WE ARE NOW OFFERING OUR TIES IN A SKINNY VERSION (2 1/2") and EXTRA LONG (63")

Use the drop down to pick your selection!

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

 We recommend dry cleaning this item.

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more  (you must call us to receive this discount)

BrandJust Madras
Tie choice:
Pick Tie or Pocket Square Set:

We think you may also like...