Catalog > Wide Grey Seersucker Bow Tie
Wide Grey Seersucker Bow Tie
Click for Detail
#357-62 Wide Grey Seersucker Bow Tie

 We were excited to find Grey Seersucker!  So we could add this it to our Bow tie collection.  It looks great with a Grey Suit!

Classic self tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. Bow Tie measures 2 3/8"at the widest point of the butterfly.
Fits neck sizes 14- 19 1/2"

HOW TO TIE A BOWTIE VIDEO:

BrandJust Madras
Price:$50.00