Catalog > Madras plaid bow Tie -Kennebunkport
Madras plaid bow Tie -Kennebunkport
Click for Detail
#357-115 Madras plaid bow Tie -Kennebunkport

New for Summer 2016! Kennebunkport madras plaid Bow Tie will be a favorite for your upcoming Summer party or wedding, this is a must have. We love the traditional madras plaid look!

Classic self tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing.
Fits neck sizes 14- 19 1/2"

Add a matching Pocket Square for $20. 12 x 12 inches

We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

HOW TO TIE A BOWTIE  VIDEO:

BrandJust Madras
Pick Bow Tie or Pocket Square Set:

We think you may also like...