Catalog > Men's Plaid Tie-Multi Seersucker
Men's Plaid Tie-Multi Seersucker
Men's Plaid Tie-Multi Seersucker Men's Plaid Tie-Multi Seersucker
Click for Detail
#348-63 Men's Plaid Tie-Multi Seersucker

 We love this Madras plaid Tie in our new multi color seersucker fabric.  This tie will make a great addition to you spring/summer tie collection.

Perfect for your summer Wedding, Madras party, or just to make a preppy fashion statement.  Our boys love wearing them for classes and Fraternity parties!

3" wide at the widest point and 60" in length.

ALL SALES FINAL

100% Cotton

We recommend dry cleaning our ties!

BrandJust Madras