Catalog > Seersucker Toiletry Bag-Wide Turq Seersucker
Seersucker Toiletry Bag-Wide Turq Seersucker
Click for Detail
#423-59 Seersucker Toiletry Bag-Wide Turq Seersucker

Our Toiletry bag is something you will love traveling with. Very roomy and it is lined with a coordinating oilcloth for easy wipe outs, and zipper closure. Shown here in our Wide Turquoise Seersucker

UNISEX--both our male and female customers LOVE this bag!

10" long x 6" high x 5 wide

BrandJust Madras
Price:$29.00