Catalog > Holiday Plaid Bow Clutch-Silk
Holiday Plaid Bow Clutch-Silk
Click for Detail
#479-48 Holiday Plaid Bow Clutch-Silk

This Plaid Bow clutch has been a winner. The flap tucks into the bow and can hold everything that you have for your party! Lined with Black lining.

Shown here in our Dark Green/Purple/Blue/Black Silk it is also available in all our other silk Plaids!~

Measures 6" x 10"

 Made in America

BrandJust Madras
Price:$76.00 Sale! $38.00