Catalog > Lily Skirt Blue Seersucker
Lily Skirt Blue Seersucker
Lily Skirt Blue Seersucker Lily Skirt Blue Seersucker
Click for Detail
#437-21S Lily Skirt Blue Seersucker
Made of 100% cotton blue seersucker, our Lily skirt will be a great addition to your summer closet. Unfinished ruffle lines the bottom of the skirt. Classic shaped, falls above the knee. One pocket and Zipper closure in back.

Machine wash cold water, hang to dry and lightly iron! Fully lined.
(Ruffle will fray and add to the great look the more you wash-You will love the look!)

Makes a great golf skirt also!  Perfect Summer skirt for warm days!
17 in. length

Now $46.00. FINAL SALE

BrandJust Madras
Price:$92.00 Sale! $46.00