Catalog > Red/Turq/Yellow SILK Cummerbund and Bow Tie Set
Red/Turq/Yellow SILK Cummerbund and Bow Tie Set
Red/Turq/Yellow SILK Cummerbund and Bow Tie Set Red/Turq/Yellow SILK Cummerbund and Bow Tie Set
Click for Detail
#424-49 Red/Turq/Yellow SILK Cummerbund and Bow Tie Set

This SILK Cummerbund Set will be a great addition to your HOLIDAY attire!  This set features our new Red, Turquoise, Yellow, Black SILK plaid. Classic bow tie with slide adjusters in back for sizing. One size fits all.Fits Neck sizes  14 - 19 1/2".  The Cummerbund has an elastic adjuster that fits waists 30-42".

100% SILK
ALL SALES FINAL

 We LOVE weddings at Just Madras and would LOVE to help you with your BIG day! We offer a great selection of madras patchwork and seersucker in Ties, Bow Ties, Cummerbund/BowTie sets, Dresses, and more for your wedding. A discount of 10% is given to all orders of 8 pcs. or more (you must call us to receive this discount)

We recommend you DRY CLEAN this item.

Price:$125.00 Sale! $62.50