Catalog > Men's Leather Belt in Tucker's Point
Men's Leather Belt in Tucker's Point
Men's Leather Belt in Tucker's Point Men's Leather Belt in Tucker's Point
Click for Detail
#384-34 Men's Leather Belt in Tucker's Point
Leather tip belt in our Tucker's Point plaid. This belt is cut on the bias and stitched over 100% Navy webbing. A great addition to your summer wardrobe!

1 1/4" wide

We suggest you order 2 inches up from your pant size (i.e. 30 inch pants=32 inch belt)

MADE IN THE USA

ALL SALES FINAL

BrandJust Madras
Price:$50.00 Sale! $25.00